Explore 21,000 Ancestors Descending from Colonial Pennsylvania. Free!
How to Use This Site
To search our 21,000 ancestors, use the Search Box at upper right. You can do complicated searches like these:
- Beecher 1876 – will find surname Beecher with that year mentioned.
- Smith married Riegel – will find surname Smith with spouse Riegel.
- Snyder Berks County – will list Synder ancestors in Berks county.
- Bucher Obituary – will find any Bucher for whom we have an obituary.
- Eisenhart 1850 Census – will find all Eisenharts with census listings in 1850.
SearchTrees.com is an archive of many different family trees that begin in colonial Pennsylvania prior to the Revolutionary War. These family trees descend in later generations into the midwest (Ohio, Indiana, and Illinois) and as far as California and we trace them down to about 1930 or so when possible.
These records were collected by Bruce Beacher Ph.d., his nephew Jonathan Beacher, and the many genealogists who have contributed info since we published Bruce’s research on the Internet. Sources are cited at bottom of most tree pages. If no citation, info is unproven.
Locations given are in the counties/townships as they exist today, except for census listings which use the location that existed then.
All information is ©2013 SearchTrees.com and may not be reproduced in whole or part without our permission on websites featuring advertising or subscription fees, but may be reproduced in your own personal family tree online or in reports if you provide a source citation to this website.
Search Family Trees