Noted events in her life were:
1. She appeared on the census in 1880 in Frankford Twp., Cumberland, PA. 3 The 1880 census recorded Daniel W. Green, farmer, 25, living with wife Mattie, 24; son Hays, 3; and daughter Nora, 1. Also in their home is John M. Buffington, 18; and Lizzie J. Goodyear, 17. Everyone and their parents were born in Pennsylvania.
2. She appeared on the census in 1920 in West Pennsboro Twp., Cumberland, PA. 6 The 1920 census recorded Nora Beecher, widowed, 39, as sister-in-law living in the household of George Heikes, 39, and his wife Bertha M., 35 and their children: George R., 2; and Jessie Leah A., 9. Everyone was born in Pennsylvania.
3. Newspaper: Pittsburgh Press: Ad featuring Nora Green's testimonial, 2 Nov 1921, Pittsburgh, Allegheny, PA. 7 GOITRE RELIEVED
4. Newspaper: Harrisburg Telegraph: Dohner Families Will Hold Reunion, 26 Jul 1938, Harrisburg, Dauphin, PA. 8 Teh nineteenth annual reunion of the Doner-Dohner-Downer-Donners families will be held Saturday, July 30, at Willow Mill Park. A business meeting will take place at 3 p.m. at which president E. L. Doner, Carlisle, will preside. Other officers of the family are: First vice president, Clarence Doner, Newport; second vice-president, Charles Brymesser, Carlisle; third vice-president, J. Wesley Heikes, Carlisle; secreatary, Mrs. Marvin Kell, Plainfield; corresponding secretary, Mrs. Harry Brown, Carlisle; necrologists, Mrs. Florence Miller, Newville, and Mrs. Nora Beecher, Carlisle; treasurer, John P. Heikes, Carlisle; historian, Hayes Green, Harrisburg; assistant historians, Carl Doner, Harrisburg, and Mrs. John Doner Evans, Agar, S. D.; refreshments, Mr. and Mrs. Floyd Schultz, Mechanicsburg; and nonimation of officers, Frank Doner, Mechanicsburg.
5. Cause of Death: Nora died at Carlisle Hospital from peritonitis, carcinoma rectosigmoid colon, 25 Aug 1962, Carlisle, Cumberland, PA. 4
6. Residence: 79 E. Main St., Newville, PA on 25 Aug 1962 in Carlisle, Cumberland, PA. 4
Nora married Charles Elmer Beecher, son of David Absalom Beecher and Anna M. Orris, on 17 Nov 1910 in Carlisle, Cumberland, PA.1 (Charles Elmer Beecher was born on 1 Jul 1876 in , Cumberland, PA,9 10 11 died on 8 Nov 1913 in Frankford Twp., Cumberland, PA 10 11 12 13 and was buried on 11 Nov 1913 in Carlisle: Salem Stone Church Cemetery, Cumberland, PA 10 11.)
1 FamilySearch.org, Pennsylvania, County Marriages, 1885 - 1950, https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/VFWX-JF9 Charles E Beecher and Nora Green, 1910.
2 Records of Sharon Swope (http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=nickol).
3 1880 United States Census, https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/MWFM-WPH Daniel W. Green, 1880.
4 Ancestry.com, Pennsylvania, Death Certificates, 1906-1963 (Original data: Pennsylvania (State). Death certificates, 1906–1963. Series 11.90 (1,905 cartons). Records of the Pennsylvania Department of Health, Record Group 11. Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.), Death Certificate 075140-62. Nora Beecher. Father Daniel W. Green. Mother Martha Doner. Spouse Charles E. Beecher.
5 Pennsylvania Department of Health, Pennsylvania, Death Indices (Pennsylvania Division of Vital Records, New Castle, PA, 16103. Online at http://www.portal.state.pa.us/portal/server.pt/community/public_records/20686 .), Death Certificate 075140. Nora Beecher, age 83.
6 1920 United States Census, https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/MFY3-QXR Nora Beecher in household of George Heikes, West Pennsboro, Cumberland, Pennsylvania, United States; citing sheet , family 55, NARA microfilm publication T625, FHL microfilm 1821557.
7 Pittsburgh Press (Pittsburgh, Allegheny, Pennsylvania.), 2 Nov 1921, page 9.
8 (Harrisburg Telegraph, Harrisburg, Dauphin, Pennsylvania.), 26 Jul 1938, page 10. Dohner Families Will Hold Reunion.
9 1880 United States Census, FHL Film 1255122; National Archives Film T9-1122; Page 307D.
10 Find A Grave, http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=51000301.
11 Ancestry.com, Pennsylvania, Death Certificates, 1906-1963 (Original data: Pennsylvania (State). Death certificates, 1906–1963. Series 11.90 (1,905 cartons). Records of the Pennsylvania Department of Health, Record Group 11. Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.), Certificate 111086. Charles Elmer Beecher. Father David A. Beecher, mother Anna W. Orris.
12 Carlisle Daily Sentinel (Carlisle, Cumberland County, Pennsylvania), Nov 10, 1913.
13 Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Dept. of Health, Pennsylvania Death Certificate (Pennsylvania Division of Vital Records, New Castle, PA 16101 (724) 656-3100 http://www.dsf.health.state.pa.us/health/cwp/view.asp?a=168&Q=229939), Death certificate 11108 for Beecher, Charles E, died 8 Nov 1913 in Cumberland Co.