Other names for Frederick were Frederick Becher,5 Frederick Beeher,5 Friederich Beiger,6 Fredrick Bucher, Friederich Bucher,7 Frederick Bücher,7 Friederich Bücher, Frederick Buecher 4 8 and Fredrick Buecher.
Noted events in his life were:
1. Alt. Name: Original surname Bücher with umlaut above u pronounced as Beecher which became the surname used by descendants, in 1764,.
2. He appeared as a sponsor at a baptism on 5 Nov 1785 at Littlestown: Christ Reformed Church, Adams, PA. 9
3. In 1788 in Littlestown: Christ Reformed Church, Adams, PA. Frederick appears in the records of Christ Church for the baptisms of his children.
4. Tax List: 1789, Germany Twp., York, PA. 10 Beecher, Henry, 75 acres, 1 horse, 1 cow, 1 house, 2 lots.valuation 64,0,0, tax 0 9 0
5. He appeared on the census in 1790 in Berwick/Cumberland, York County, PA. 11 Frederick Beeher is listed with 1 white male over 16, 4 white males under 16, and 4 white females.
6. Property in 1797 in Germany Twp., York, PA. 5 12 Frederick Beeher or Becher & wf:Catharine of the state of Virginia, she being one of the dau. & legatees of Jacob Winterode, deceased of Germany Twp., deeded their share of land to Samuel Beecher....
7. Residence: Deed transfer in 1797 stated Frederick was living in Virginia. In 1797 in , , VA.
8. He appeared on the census in 1810 in , Botetourt, VA. 13 Name: Frederick Beaker
9. He appeared on the census in 1820 in , Botetourt, VA. 14 Name:
Frederick married Catherine Wintrode, daughter of Johann Jacob Winteroth Sr. and Anna Maria Barbara Mayer. (Catherine Wintrode was born circa 1768 in , Frederick, MD.)
1 The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, International Genealogical Index (R) (Copyright (c) 1980, 2002, data as of November 17, 2005).
2 Christ Reformed Church, Littlestown, Adams, Pennsylvania.
3 FamilySearch.org, Virginia Marriages, 1785-1940, https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:XRV2-JH7 father Frederick Beeher in marriage of John Fulwiler and Catharine Beeher, 13 Dec 1808; citing Botetourt Co., Virginia, reference 2:3VVQZRC; FHL microfilm 30,734.
4 Adams County Church Records of the 18th Century (Family Line Publications, Westminister, MD 21157. No year.), Page 79.
5 York County Courthouse, Pennsylvania, Deed Book 2M-333.
6 Adams County Church Records of the 18th Century (Family Line Publications, Westminister, MD 21157. No year.), Page 77.
7 Records of Mary Lou Mariner (Frederick, MD).
8 William J. Hinke, Church Record of The Conewago Or Christ Church Congregation Near Littlestown Adams County Pennsylvania 1747-1871 (Online https://dcms.lds.org/delivery/DeliveryManagerServlet?dps_pid=IE2130818&from=fhd in FamilySearch.org Books), Page 24.
9 William J. Hinke, Church Record of The Conewago Or Christ Church Congregation Near Littlestown Adams County Pennsylvania 1747-1871 (Online https://dcms.lds.org/delivery/DeliveryManagerServlet?dps_pid=IE2130818&from=fhd in FamilySearch.org Books), Page 20.
Pennsylvania, Tax and Exoneration, 1768-1801 (Ancestry.com. Pennsylvania, Tax and Exoneration, 1768-1801 [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2011.
Tax & Exoneration Lists, 1762–1794. Series No. 4.61; Records of the Office of the Comptroller General, RG-4. Pennsylvania Historical & Museum Commission, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.), PA > York > Germany Township, Beecher Henry, Beecher Frederick, Beecher John.
11 1790 United States Census, Pennsylvania, York County, Berwick/Cumberland Townships, Series: M637 Roll: 9 Page: 461.
12 Records of Sharon Swope (http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=nickol).
13 1810 United States Census, Year: 1810; Census Place: Botetourt, Virginia; Roll: 66; Page: 610; Image: 00599; Family History Library Film: 0181426. Fredk Boozer.
14 1820 United States Census, 1820 U S Census; Census Place: Botetourt, Virginia; Page: 51A; NARA Roll: M33_130; Image: 103 Frederick Boozer.