Other names for Elizabeth were Elisabeth Keplinger and Elisabetha Keplinger.
Father could be a Henry Keplinger who lived in Germany Twp., Adams Co. Needs further research.
Noted events in her life were:
1. On 21 Apr 1776 in Littlestown: Christ Reformed Church, Adams, PA. 9 The list of communicants listed by Rev. Charles Lewis Boehme included Anna Maria Bucher, John Bucher, and Elizabeth Bucher.
2. She has conflicting death information of A 1938 newspaper article reported records of Arendtsville Reformed Church when graves were reinterred. "Elizabeth Beecher, wife of John Beecher, Sr., (1755-Jul 11, 1845), 11 Jul 1845 and Arendtsville, Adams, PA. 7
3. In Aug 1845 in Gettysburg: St. James Evangelical Lutheran Church, Adams, PA. 6 Her death record is recorded in the St. James Evangelican Lutheran Church church register:
4. Obituary: Adams Sentinel on 25 Aug 1845 in Gettysburg, Adams, PA. 10 Mrs. Elizabeth Beecher, relict of John d. 14 Aug 1845 90yrs near Arendtsville, at the residence of her son.
5. Magazine: The Pennsylvania-German Vol. 10: Documentation of Gilbert-Fox-Beecher graves, 1909, Lititz, Lancaster, PA. 4 In 1909, N.A. Gobrecht Alatoona, Pa., a descendant of Jacob Gilbert and son-in-law of David Beecher, visited his Gilbert, Fox, and Beecher ancestors' graves in Arendtsville, and documented the cemetery in Volume 10 of the Pennsylvania-German magazine entitled "Paper VI, Tombstone Inscriptions of Persons Born Prior to 1800 and Past 16 years at Death at Arendtsville, Adams County, Pa."
Elizabeth married John Beecher, son of Henry Beecher Sr. and Catharine. (John Beecher was born in 1757 in , , PA,11 died on 8 Jun 1842 in Menallen Twp., Adams, PA 11 12 and was buried in Arendtsville: Old Reformed & Lutheran Graveyard, Adams, PA 4 5.)
1 The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, International Genealogical Index (R) (Copyright (c) 1980, 2002, data as of November 17, 2005).
2 Records of Sharon Swope (http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=nickol).
3 Christ Reformed Church, Littlestown, Adams, Pennsylvania.
4 N. A. Gobrecht, "Paper VI, Tombstone Inscriptions of Persons Born Prior to 1800 and Past 16 years at Death at Arendtsville, Adams County, Pa.," The Pennsylvania-German, Volume 10, 1909; Page 98. Online free at Google Books: http://books.google.com/books?id=cdMwAQAAMAAJ&pg=PA98-IA5#v=onepage&q&f=false
5 Research of Marcia S. Wilson, great grandaughter of Mary Jane Beecher Gibson (http://marciasandmeyerwilson.com and emails from Macia S. Wilson), Telephone call on 30 Mar 1997 between Lorraine Beecher Fiece and Marcia Sandmeyer Wilson, recorded in notes in the Beecher surname file at Adams County Historical Society library.
6 Pennsylvania Church and Town Records, 1708-1985 (http://www.Ancestry.com. Original from Historical Society of Pennsylvania, Historic Pennsylvania Church and Town Records.), Gettysburg: St. James Evangelical Lutheran Church, Adams County, Pennsylvania, USA http://search.ancestry.com/iexec?htx=View&r=an&dbid=2451&iid=40355_267549-00325&fn=Elisabeth&ln=Beecher&st=d&ssrc=&pid=6767076.
7 Gettysburg Times (Gettysburg, PA), 17 Sep 1938, page 5. Backgrounds of Adams County, No. 57.
8 The Adams Sentinel (Gettysburg, PA), Gettysburg, Adams, Pennsylvania, Aug 25, 1845.
9 Adams County Church Records of the 18th Century (Family Line Publications, Westminister, MD 21157. No year.), Page 86.
10 The Adams Sentinel (Gettysburg, PA), Gettysburg, Adams, Pennsylvania, 08/25/1845 edition.
11 The Adams Sentinel (Gettysburg, PA), Gettysburg, Adams, Pennsylvania, June 13, 1842.
12 Reading Adler Newspaper (Reading, PA) (Reading, Berks, Pennsylvania.), 5 Jul 1842, page 2. Death of Johann Biecher.