Daniel Riegel 1 2
- Born: 15 Nov 1778, Windsor Twp., Berks, PA 2
- Marriage (1): Margaretha Kintaker on 1 Apr 1798 in Tulpehocken Twp., Berks, PA
- Died: 24 Nov 1862, Catawissa, Columbia, PA at age 84 2
- Buried: Catawissa: Union Cemetery, Columbia, PA
Noted events in his life were:
1. Fact: Biography from Find-A-Grave by Marsha Fenstermacher-Binkley, 24 Nov 1862, Catawissa, Columbia, PA. 2 Daniel Riegel son of Johannes Daniel and Barbara Tschudy-Reigel . Was a teacher in Catawissa in a one room school house for most of his adult life . Half of his adult children left Pennsylvania left to go to the state of Michigan where they married and raised families . Daniel wrote them letters for years up to his departure from this life , which they shared between the families . He was married to his one and only love Margaret Kintaker on April 1, 1798 in Tuplehocken , Pa. Together they raised a fine family of 7 daughters and 2 sons. Margaret passed away on Dec 29, 1844 leaving Daniel to mourn her loss and spend more time missing their family
Daniel married Margaretha Kintaker on 1 Apr 1798 in Tulpehocken Twp., Berks, PA. (Margaretha Kintaker was born on 3 Jan 1781 in , Berks, PA,3 died on 29 Dec 1844 in Catawissa, Columbia, PA 3 and was buried in Catawissa: Union Cemetery, Columbia, PA 3.)
Alexander, Chris; email@example.com, Alexander Kirkham Hempleman (http://awt.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=alexanderchris&id=I10666).
Find A Grave, http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=85600317.
Find A Grave, http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=85600422.