Other names for are John Boocher, John Booher and Johannes Bucher.3
Noted events in his life were:
1. He has conflicting birth information of 12 Sep 1789 in , Fayette, PA.
2. Residence: Abt 1810, Randolph Twp., Montgomery, OH. 3 Johannes moved to Ohio between 1810 and 1813, as he purchased 160 acres in the southeast quarter of Section 18, Township 5, Range 5 (later Randolph Twp.) in Montgomery County, Ohio.
3. Census: 1820, Jefferson Twp., Montgomery, OH. 4 The household of John Booher was listed with:
4. He has conflicting death information of 26 Jun 1861 in Randolph Twp., Montgomery, OH. 1
5. Book: History of Allen County, Ohio, 1906. 2
married Elizabeth Miller, son of Daniel Miller and Elizabeth Ulrich, on 10 Oct 1815.1 (Elizabeth Miller was born on 2 Apr 1796 in , Bedford, PA,1 3 died on 8 Nov 1871 in Adams Twp., Darke, OH 1 and was buried in Adams Twp.: Old Harris Creek Cemetery, Darke, OH 1.)
Noted events in their marriage were:
1. Alt. Marriage: 29 Sep 1813.
1 Records of Lucille H. Lussenden (16413 Alpine Dr., Livonia, MI 48154).
2 Edited and Compiled by Charles C. Miller Ph.D, History of Allen County, Ohio and Representative Citizens (Published by Richmond & Arnold, George Richmond & C.R. Arnold, Chicago, Ill. 1906.), Biography of George L. Altstaetter.
3 Miller, Tom, Miller Family Tree (Morrisville, PA. http://www.iwaynet.net/~lsci/Miller/C6/D1DM.htm).
4 1820 United States Census, Ohio, Montgomery Township, Jefferson Township, Series: M33 Roll: 94 Page: 138.