Janet Francene Gillham 1
- Born: 1 Mar 1947, Hot Springs, Garland, AR 1
- Marriage: Charles Beecher
- Died: 28 Mar 2016, Baxley, Appling, GA, USA at age 69 1
- Buried: 31 Mar 2016, Baxley: Altamaha Baptist Church, Appling, GA, USA 1
Noted events in her life were:
1. Her obituary was published in the Swain Funeral Home: obituary of Janet Francene Beecher on 31 Mar 2016 in Baxley, Appling, GA, USA. 1 Janet Francene Beecher, age 69 of Baxley, GA died Monday, March 28, 2016.
Mrs. Beecher was born March 1, 1947 in Hot Springs, Arkansas to the late James Lowell Gillham and the late Lydia Jane Savage Gillham. She was a member of Altamaha Baptist Church. Mrs. Beecher was a CNA with the Health Department Home Care. She was preceded in death by a granddaughter, Madison Elaine Mincey and a sister, Joyce Marie Gillham.
Mrs. Beecher is survived by her husband, Charles Beecher of Baxley; one daughter, Polly Beecher of Baxley; two sons, Dennis "Jimmy" Everett, Sr. of Baxley & William "Billy" Everett both of Baxley; sister, Martha Ann Dortch of Batesville, Arkansas; two grandchildren, Dennis James Everett, Jr of Baxley and Jennifer Haley Padgett of McRae.
Funeral services will be held Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 2:00 pm at Altamaha Baptist Church with Rev. Charles Hutcheson and Rev. Samuel Dortch officiating.
Visitation will be one hour prior to funeral service at Altamaha Baptist Church.
Active pallbearers are Kevin Gray, Harry Harrington, Jerry Wayne Beecher, Larry Callaway, Herb Hunter and Ricky Mock.
Honorary pallbearers are Diane Hallman, Janice Thomas, Pam Maxwell, Tangela Williams, Brenda Thursby, Christine Hammock, Dr. Lettie Poblete, Dr. Teresa Cezar, Dr. Steven Tiley, Greg & Kimberly Williams & Janice Craven.
Interment will follow in the Church Cemetery.
Funeral arrangements are under the direction of Swain Funeral Home.
Janet married Charles Beecher, son of Shelton Beecher and Maude McCall.