|Olive O. Guech
Olive O. Guech
Noted events in her life were:
1. She had an estate probated in , Stark, OH. 3 Case Number: 32450
2. She has conflicting birth information of 28 Dec 1861 and Pike Twp., Stark, OH. 1
3. She appeared on the census in 1900 in Pike Twp., Stark, OH. 6 William Beaher [as indexed in census], physician, 53, born Jul 1846, was married for 30 years [includes first marriage] and was living with wife Ollie O., 39, Jul 1860, who was married for 19 years. With them is his brother, Simon, day laborer, 49, Dec 1850. Everyone and their parents were born in Ohio, except William and Simon's father was born in Pennsylvania.
4. She appeared on the census in 1910 in Pike Twp., Stark, OH. 4 William H. Becher, physician surg., 61, was married twice for 37 years [including first marriage] and was living with wife Olive O., 50, who had been married 30 years. She had birthed no children by 1910. Living with them: Winfield S., 41, who had been married twice; and daughter-in-law Emma E., 35, who had been married 6 years and given birth to one child who was still living, although not found listed in this census with them. Everyone and their parents were born in Ohio, except William's father and Emma's mother in Pennsylvania. William owned the home at 33 Ridge Road.
5. Death Certificate: 7 Jul 1939, , Stark, OH. 2 Name: Olier O Becher
Olive married Dr. William H. Becher, son of Henry Becher and Barbara Collins, on 21 Oct 1880 in Canton, Stark, OH.1 (Dr. William H. Becher was born on 17 Jul 1845 in Pike Twp., Stark, OH,5 died on 16 Jul 1919 in Pike Twp., Stark, OH 5 and was buried on 18 Jul 1919 in Pike Twp.: Melscheimer Cemetery, Stark, OH 5.). The cause of his death was alevo sclerosis.
1 Portrait and Biographical Record of Stark County, Ohio (Chicago, Chapman Bros., 1892), Page 409, biography of William H. Becher M.D.
2 FamilySearch.org, Ohio, Deaths, 1908-1953, Death record for Olier O. Becher.
3 Marriage records, 1809-1916; marriage index, 1809-1972 Ohio. Probate Court (Stark County) (Family History Center microfilm 0897629), http://www.probate.co.stark.oh.us/search/case_info.asp?case_no=32450.
4 1910 United States Census, Ohio, Stark County, Pike Township, Series: T624 Roll: 1232 Page: 68.
5 FamilySearch.org, Ohio, Deaths, 1908-1953, Death record for William H. Becher.
6 1900 United States Census, Ohio, Stark County, Pike Township, Series: T623 Roll: 1323 Page: 187.